So, I'm doing day 11 a day late. Sorry!!
Day 11: The picture above is from March 2009, the approach of Spring. With March 1 coming on Monday, on Day 11 (Saturday) I am thankful for SPRING!! Today I was especially appreciative of the gorgeous weather because I was locked inside doing homework, longfully staring out the window. I have every intention of spending time outside tomorrow (Sunday) to soak in the sun's rays and get my yard ready for Spring. There is something about beautiful spring days that really lift a person's spirit. I can already feel a horrible case of Spring fever coming on...but I'm ready for it!!
Now that I'm caught up...
Day 12: Sleeping in on Sunday Morning (this is the only shot I could find of both babes sleeping together. It doesn't really happen that often!!)
There is nothing I love more than being able to go to sleep without setting the alarm clock and waking up the next morning when I'm ready to --not when I have to. Sometimes, my body wakes up bright and early--and other times I sleep til nearly 10. But it's what my body wants to do and I absolutely love mornings when I get to do just that. Most Sunday mornings (by design) are just that for me. Tim and I go to the 5:30 Mass so that we don't have to feel rushed or busy on Sunday mornings. I love, love, love my Sunday mornings!

No comments:
Post a Comment