Let me begin this post with I am SOOO over these invitations. OMG--they are a pain...checking addresses, adding names, stuffing, sealing...This is one thing I am NOT going to miss about this wedding!! I told Miss V I'll forward my final list to her, and I'll help her stuff, but that is it!! :)
Mrs. G, Miss V and I spent our Friday night stuffing envelopes. The invitations are BEAUTIFUL, and my WONDERFUL friend, Lauryn, addressed them for me. Her handwriting is SOOO pretty!!
The process of stuffing the envelopes:
Our engagement announcement was in the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette Sunday, February 28.
Mrs. G, Miss V and I spent our Friday night stuffing envelopes. The invitations are BEAUTIFUL, and my WONDERFUL friend, Lauryn, addressed them for me. Her handwriting is SOOO pretty!!

The process of stuffing the envelopes:
Our engagement announcement was in the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette Sunday, February 28.
*UPDATE: Thanks to my grandfather...here is a much better quality image of our engagement announcement in the paper!


1 comment:
Congratulations on your engagement and soon-to-be wedding. I had such fun doing that with my daughter.
Come link your blog to our Arkansas Bloggers page at arkansasbloggers.blogspot.com. This is just a fun way for us to get to know and support one another.
Post a Comment