Our Little World

Monday, February 8, 2010

who dat? who dat? who dat sayin' they gonna beat dem Saints?

What a glorious, glorious night. THE SAINTS WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!! ahhhhhh!!!!!! I'm watching it again as I type this! It's definitely a keeper. Here are pics from the Superbowl party. Tim went to New Orleans to be with his family. I couldn't get down to NOLA, so I had friends over to my house. Fun times!!!

Pippi is a little unsure of all the guests...


Tyson is exhausted!
The following pictures were taken during the trophey presentation. What a beautiful sight!!!








I LOVE LOVE LOVE this image. I'm so glad I got it!


Gary is second lining!!


Such a HAPPY HAPPY NIGHT!!!


Ava is second lining with El's umbrella. Cutie patootie!!









Watching the game (I know...these posted backwards, but I kind of don't care)






The cutest boxer EVER.

My friend, Kate's daughter was sleepy. ;)


The grub. Note: the black and gold king cake. Fleur de lis shaped quesadillas and cookies...Saints popcorn tin...and OF COURSE, the buffalo wings and cheese and sausage platter.



Tyson sportin' his jersey





No comments: